Sunday, November 10, 2019

Is marriage really an achievement ?


Until you ladies discover marriage isn't a do or die affair, until our relatives realizes that marriage isn't the utmost life achievement , until you decide that no matter what life throws at you it wont hurt you to a point you kill your conscience. Till then being desperate will be all our way 
of showing people around that you self dey and that you are capable of doing the things they do and have been done.

I have become very unserious when you bring up the topic when will you marry🤣
and it's really worked for me. Dont take people too serious that it affects your happiness and your what you do.
If you loose that job or that hustle because of desperation to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you, you will loose all eventually and that will make you more happy.
So many times I get calls from relative and they wanna sound like rice is all they wanna eat. Those people that didnt know how I went through to school or how I am living will have the right to now call and ask if I dont know a lady is a flower.
Flower kill you there  😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I met my mentor and I unmentored him

  As a young girl glued to her screen while growing up. I listened to this young man a Nigerian who studied abroad. He spoke so eloquently, ...