Thursday, November 7, 2019

Katie Hopkins get your facts right.

I saw this post on Twitter and I can't stop imagining why a British will be so low thinking to compare her country to Nigeria.
Katie before you run your mouth next time please ensure you carry out a valid investigation and get your facts clear. so you dont make trend your self over uncertain facts. 
The young man in that video is a private servive guard. The Fire service in Nigeria doesnt wear the colour of the uniform in that video. 
This young man is a hero, he is suppose to be looked for and appreciated for risking his life to help put out fire when the fire fighters weren't making headway to put off fire. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

How I met my mentor and I unmentored him

  As a young girl glued to her screen while growing up. I listened to this young man a Nigerian who studied abroad. He spoke so eloquently, ...