Sunday, November 10, 2019

What WhatsApp status has caused me

I will soon stop doing WhatsApp birthday post. Coz any fine guys pix I post, the next thing awon mummies will be typing  🤣
After 10min…
Is he the one?
When are we meeting him  😏
I will now be confused to reply, becoz if I say he isnt the one.
They will reply you no get eye sha
When they now ask who is the one and I reply, I haven't found him, they will just call straight  😂😂😂
I will just hear Precious you havent found what…, with all this fine guys you have as friends.
I will just reply Big mummy I'm thinking of becoming a reverend Sister.

I heard "God for bid oooo"
You must be stupid omo yi
How on earth will there be fine sweet hardworking guys and you want to be a sister.
Aunty Kemi will say "sister kill you there"  🤣🤣🤣
Wo if you refuse to find one , you will be found by one we will look for.

Me I will just keep saying, sisterhood will fit me. They will start shouting wo ti get omo yi shaaa  .
In my mind I will just be laughing.
I will make sure that weekend, I will be with the bible all though and they will just look at me and say, she needs deliverance  🤣🤣🤣

No be only deliverance.
Edakun let me have peace of mind.
Incase you're a fine guy and I no post your pix for birthday, no vex, I dont want drama again. I have  had enough from this women. The big daddies are worst but thank God they dont have time to check status update  🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I met my mentor and I unmentored him

  As a young girl glued to her screen while growing up. I listened to this young man a Nigerian who studied abroad. He spoke so eloquently, ...