Tuesday, November 5, 2019

You need to see this mad guy


Some road users are just mentally sick.
Just imagine someone's dad, boyfriend or brother doing this in this dispensation....🀷🏼‍♂🀷🏼‍♂
Then we will say village people caused the crashπŸ™„πŸ™„.
When will some of you start behaving like humans?
A law must be made to punish road user and  passenger who through their movement implicate drivers or riders to get booked.
This guy now will be toasting one sister and saying he get sense sha.…
And the rider will be forming I can ride.
The rate at which we should refer people to psychiatrists ehhhh.
Most will say I'm not mad.
Have u ever seen a mad man accept he is mad?
It takes more than just having a car to be a driver, it takes more than just having a bike to be a rider.
Safety is a shared responsibility
Refuse to be a facilitator of traffic offence.
Be the passenger that wants to arrive safe, and move items by law abiding means.
#phinesmilescares

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I met my mentor and I unmentored him

  As a young girl glued to her screen while growing up. I listened to this young man a Nigerian who studied abroad. He spoke so eloquently, ...