Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Say no to bad tyres

Just tell me why a car with this bad tyre will be on the high way?
It's saddens my heart when such person gets apprehended and they begin to beg, cry and some wants to fight.
It gets me more pained when I see passengers we want alive join the beg and most times start the fight.
I personally know the economy isn't too good , but my fellow Nigerians only the living has hope. Tyres have taken the lives of so many.
The general Tokunbo tyres are mostly Expired Tyres .  They may look good but dear , you are paying for a crash in no time.
Worn out tyres when breaks are applied can't hold grip of the road and this is one of the fastest way to crash.
Torn and patched tyres should on no occasion be used biko.
Nigerians don't fall victim of  crashes  caused by tyres .
My Next post will be on How to know an expired tyre.
#phinesmileslovesyou
#frscisyourfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I met my mentor and I unmentored him

  As a young girl glued to her screen while growing up. I listened to this young man a Nigerian who studied abroad. He spoke so eloquently, ...